Scream Tip And Roll Treat Dispenser Toy For Dogs is a fun interactive toy that releases tasty snacks
This treat dispenser is designed to provide your dog with an enriching, tasty activity to keep them mentally and physically entertained. The toy is challenging and engaging, and rewards your dog over time, by releasing portions of food or treats, every time they engage with the toy
- The curved shape creates a wobbly, exciting movement when your dog nuzzles and paws at the toy to receive their morsels
- There are various levels of difficulty depending on how the 2 inner platforms are positioned
- You can move the platforms around or remove them completely, depending on your dog’s skill level
- Each platform contains 3 holes of different sizes, allowing you to choose which hole you would like the treats to fall through
- The toy is fantastic for slowing down mealtime and to stop your dog gulping down their food in seconds – making it ideal for dogs who are prone to vomiting, bloating, or gagging from eating too fast
- Helps to prevent overfeeding and can assist with managing hunger - the slow dispensing action makes food last much longer, allowing you to provide smaller and more frequent feeds
- Made of strong and durable plastic material - great for dogs that like to play rough
- It is easy to remove the inner platforms and change the difficulty level
- 12.5cm high x 9.5cm width (at widest point)
- Top 2 holes: 2cm x 2cm
- Bottom dispensing hole: approx. 1.5cm diameter
- Platform 1: 7.5cm diameter with 3 holes: 1.3cm, 1.5cm & 1.7cm diameter
- Platform 2: 8cm diameter with 3 holes: 1.1cm, 1.3cm, 1.7cm diameter
How to Use:
- Remove all platforms and fill the dispenser with treats that can easily fall out the lower opening.
- To open, simply twist the compartments anti-clockwise
- Once your dog understands how to play you can increase the level of difficulty by fitting one platform after the other into the dispenser.
- Each bottom platform contains 3 holes that are different size. meaning you can spin the top platform around to choose wich hole you would llike the treat to fall through. Use the smaller hole for smaller treats or increase the difficulty when using larger treats.
- Use the larger hole for larger treats or to decrease the difficulty when using small treats.
- After separating, the toy is very easy to clean in warm soapy water.
- Note: make sure the treats you are using are not larger than any of the holes to avoid the treats getting stuck.
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for the dog to destroy or eat the toy
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the dog if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy - replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
Scream Pet Products for Pets & Owners who like to Live Life LOUD! Scream breathes excitement with quality dog toys that encompass modern, fresh and colourful designs sourced from all around the world! 4 LOUD colours (Green, Blue, Pink & Orange) feature throughout the entire range and are sure...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||ea|