Make 4 payments of $2.48 over 4 weeks and get it now!
The Screem Rubber Ball is made from non-toxic rubber, this ball has a super high bounce. The ball also floats - making it perfect for the beach, the park, the backyard, plus anywhere outside that you enjoy spending time with your dog!
This super bouncy rubber ball is fantastic for chase and fetch games with your energetic canine , It is the perfect size to place inside a ball thrower to tire out your pooch and get rid of all that pent-up energy.
Made of tough, solid non-toxic rubber material for long lasting play. (Not designed for super strong jaws)
The ball shape will appeal to your dog’s natural instincts, after all... what dog doesn’t love a good ol' ball!
The toy is heavier than a regular tennis ball but light enough for your dog to carry around in their mouth comfortably. The rubber material gives the ball an incredibly high bounce and allows it to soar far through the sky! The bright colour adds more excitement to playtime and makes it highly visible in the tall grass or wherever your dog decides to hide it
The toy floats on water and is fantastic for days down by the beach, lake, boating, in the backyard pool or for water jump practise It is fantastic for interactive games and will satisfy your canine’s natural instincts to run, jump, swim, chase, capture, and retrieve. It can be used with the a Ball Launcher so you can give your dog a solid workout without tiring out your arms or getting your hands slimy.
Dimensions: 6cm diameter
Toy Selection Recommendation:
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from the dog if it damages it or tries to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided