4 payments of $3.75 learn more
What is Simply Seaweed?
Simply Seaweed’s Ascophyllum nodosum is a natural and easy way to look after your dog or cat’s dental health.
Ascophyllum nodosum is a species of seaweed that may help with the following:
- Dental maintenance
- Prevention of dental disease
- Prevention, reduction and removal of plaque and calculus (tartar)
- Reduction or elimination of halitosis (bad breath)
- Stain removal and whitening of teeth
How Does It Work?
After being consumed by your pet, Ascophyllum nodosum works in several ways to improve dental hygiene, due to its natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-adhesive properties. Existing plaque is softened and new plaque is prevented from sticking to teeth.
The Simply Seaweed Difference
- All natural
- Certified organic
- No additives
- No preservatives
- No colourings
- Not heat treated
- Not irradiated
- Heavy metal tested
- Sustainably harvested
- Plus every sale supports pets in need!
It’s Also a Superfood!
Being a species of seaweed, Ascophyllum nodosum is a great nutritional supplement due to its abundance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants.
Simply Seaweed is available in three container sizes.
- Small 40g
- Large 200g
- Bulk 1.5kg (contact us to special order this size)
Product weight is net quantity (doesn’t include the weight of the container)
The containers are made in Australia, food safe, BPA free, tamper evident and recyclable
How to use it?
Just add Simply Seaweed to your pet’s food.
- Do not give to animals with thyroid issues unless under veterinary supervision.
- Do not give to animals that are allergic or intolerant to seaweed, kelp, fish, shellfish or seafood.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing animals, or those under six months of age.
- If you are unsure if Simply Seaweed is suitable for your pet, please consult your veterinarian.
Dosage Guide – For Dental Hygiene
- Cats and Small Dogs (up to 10kg) – 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon daily (1 to 2 pinches daily)
- Medium Dogs (10kg to 25kg) – 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon daily
- Large Dogs (25kg to 50kg) – 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon daily
- Giant Dogs (50kg+) – 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily
Dosage Guide – For Nutritional Supplementation
- Cats – 1/8 teaspoon daily
- Small Dogs – 1/4 teaspoon daily
- Medium Dogs – 1/2 teaspoon daily
- Large Dogs – 1 teaspoon daily
- Giant Dogs – 2 teaspoons daily
To give Simply Seaweed to your pet, simply sprinkle onto or mix in with their food. If you cook their food add Simply Seaweed in afterwards, immediately before serving.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Use contents within one year of opening. The Best Before date is printed on the container.
Simply Seaweed is a natural supplement for your pet, organically produced with no additives, preservatives or colouring. ...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||Each|