4 payments of $10.22 learn more
The Huskimo Summit Pro carries all the features of the original Summit range with some exciting new upgrades. The adjustable chest and waist straps make it easy to adjust to your dog’s body shape and are secured with strong, durable clips to ensure a comfortable fit while keeping your companion warm.
The Summit Pro is designed using a waterproof and wind resistant fabric exterior and our Subzero Microfleece interior making it lighter, warmer, and more breathable, perfect for rainy walk and wintry days.
The SilverClear® technology creates an antibacterial coating that reduces the bacteria that causes odour on the coat, reducing washing between wears. Other features include Hi-Viz reflective piping to increase night visibility, a leash cover to prevent water ingress and a light loop to attach an LED light.
Available in sizes 27-80cm
- Machine Washable
- Hi-Viz reflective piping for increased visibility
- Adjustable Straps for a comfortable and contoured fit
- Light Loop to attach LED light
- Leash cover for ease of walking and reduced water ingress
- Weatherproof and wind resistant fabric
- SilverClear® antibacterial coating to reduce the bacteria that causes odours
- Subzero Microfleece inner layer that is light, warm and breathable.
Huskimo Size Guide
The following is a guide that usually fits each breed. But we recommend measuring your pooch for a reliable fit as all dogs are individuals.
With your dog standing, measure from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
- A soft tape measure is recommended. But if you don’t have one, use a piece of sting and then measure the string with a ruler.
- As a rule of thumb, if your dog is broad and chunky, then go a size up.
- In between sizes? We suggest a larger size to give a roomier fit and allow for a coat growth.
- If your unsure of the correct size, please contact us and send your dogs girth and body length and we can check the coat or jumper will fit.
- Neck: Measure around the lower size of your dog's neck or the widest part.
- Girth: Measure from behind their front legs to the top middle of their back (where the shoulder blades are) for the broadest part of their chest
- Length: Measure from the base of the neckt to the base of the tail
|27cm||34-43CM / 13-17"||44-60CM / 17-24"||27CM / 10"|
|33cm||40-50CM / 16-20"||47-68CM / 19-27"||33CM / 12"|
|40cm||47-57CM / 19-22"||53-74CM / 21-29"||40CM / 16"|
|46cm||50-64CM / 20-25"||56-79CM / 22-31"||46CM / 18"|
|52.5cm||52-72CM / 20-28"||59-84CM /23-33"||52CM / 20"|
|60cm||64-83CM / 25-33"||64-88CM / 25-35"||60CM / 23"|
|67cm||73-87CM / 29-34"||68-92CM / 27-36"||67CM / 26"|
|73cm||86-96CM / 33-37"||72-97cm / 28-38"||73CM / 28"|
|80cm||92-102CM / 36-40"||76-104CM / 30-41"||80CM / 31"|
Huskimo dog apparel is designed to help dogs stay comfortable and protected in any weather.
Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, so please be sure to MEASURE YOUR PET before making your selection.
Each style will also vary in size depending upon the thickness of material, style of buttons or contoured chest. Your dog may be a 27 in one style but 33 in another sytle depending on fit.
We suggest that it is better to be on the bigger size than the smaller size so that there is room for movement. We recommend enough room to slip 1 finger between the measuring tape and your pets coat.
Huskimo's apparel is handcut so the length size is an appoximate length and may vary up to 2cm.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Best Jacket for Large Breed Pooches
I have had difficulty find new jackets for my two large breed dogs this year. I have a Great Dane X - 47kgs and a Bull Arab - 55kgs. Came across the Huskimo Summit Pro, I would have to say that this is the best quality and fit that I have found. I purchased both 67cm and 73cm I love them. Highly recommended.