4 payments of $9.32 learn more
A blend of sporty style and athleisure wear, the Huskimo Sherpa is the practical coat for any situation. Made with a waterproof and wind resistant fabric exterior and our Subzero Microfleece interior layer. This makes it lighter, warmer and more breathable, perfect for wintry days.
The SilverClear® technology creates an antibacterial coating that reduces the bacteria that causes odour on the coat, reducing washing between wears. With 3 adjustment points underneath and across the chest, the Sherpa has a contoured fit across the waist and an adjustable neckline and rear toggle for the perfect fit.
Also features Hi-Viz reflective piping to increase night visibility and a light loop to attach an LED light.
Available in sizes 27-67cm
- Machine Washable
- Hi-Viz reflective piping for increased visibility
- Leash hole for ease of walking
- Protective collar to reduce water ingress
- Weatherproof and wind resistant fabric
- SilverClear® antibacterial coating to reduce the bacteria that causes odours
- Subzero Microfleece inner layer that is light, warm and breathable.
Huskimo Size Guide
The following is a guide that usually fits each breed. But we recommend measuring your pooch for a reliable fit as all dogs are individuals.
With your dog standing, measure from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
- A soft tape measure is recommended. But if you don’t have one, use a piece of sting and then measure the string with a ruler.
- As a rule of thumb, if your dog is broad and chunky, then go a size up.
- In between sizes? We suggest a larger size to give a roomier fit and allow for a coat growth.
- If your unsure of the correct size, please contact us and send your dogs girth and body length and we can check the coat or jumper will fit.
Sherpa Coat Measuring Instructions:
- Neck: Measure around the lower size of your dog's neck or the widest part.
- Girth: Measure from behind their front legs to the top middle of their back (where the shoulder blades are) for the broadest part of their chest
- Length: Measure from the base of the neckt to the base of the tail
|27cm||33-38cm||42-53cm||27CM / 10"|
|33cm||34-39cm||50-65cm||33CM / 12"|
|40cm||45-52cm||52-68cm||40CM / 16"|
|46cm||47-54cm||58-76cm||46CM / 18"|
|52.5cm||50-58cm||66-80cm||52CM / 20"|
|60cm||54-62cm||70-86cm||60CM / 23"|
|67cm||63-66cm||74-94cm||67CM / 26"|
|73cm||72-82cm||82-100cm||73CM / 28"|
Huskimo dog apparel is designed to help dogs stay comfortable and protected in any weather.
Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, so please be sure to MEASURE YOUR PET before making your selection.
Each style will also vary in size depending upon the thickness of material, style of buttons or contoured chest. Your dog may be a 27 in one style but 33 in another sytle depending on fit.
We suggest that it is better to be on the bigger size than the smaller size so that there is room for movement. We recommend enough room to slip 1 finger between the measuring tape and your pets coat.
Huskimo's apparel is handcut so the length size is an appoximate length and may vary up to 2cm.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Perfect for a Pitty
We always battle with our pitty-mix pup, who people always avoid because she looks 'scary'. Each time she's worn this coat though, she has gotten compliments on its colour. And people actually want to come up and say hello to her, which she loves. The coat is also incredibly warm which is important for short-haired, sooky pups who would rather sleep on the couch than go for a walk in the cold.
Huskimo 5 stars
Another great Huskimo Outdoor jacket. Purchased this as a second jacket as sizes are hard to get once Winter hits. We also spend a lots of time in the great outdoors. These Sherpa coats are warm and most importantly quick to put on and off with the adjustable collar and chest fittings. Easy to attach lead to harness. Have a number of Huskimo products and have never been disappointed.