4 payments of $9.72 learn more
It's easy to see why Flexi call it the Classic. This easy-to-use retractable dog lead is simple, but loaded with smart features, like a chromed snap hook, compact design and a handle that's comfortable to hold for extended periods.
New Classic combines a modern features and accessories with the traditional advantages of a flexi.
- Made and designed in Germany
- Tough resin exterior with a retractable tape leash inside
- Comfortable braking system
- Can be customized with LED Lighting System
- Can be customized with Multi Box
|Size||For dogs up to||Weight||Tape Length||Length||Height||Width||Snap Hook|
Comfortable braking system
There are moments when in a split second can change everything. flexi braking systems are not only intuitive and smooth, they also react in the split of a second.
Tape guidance system
Thanks to the tape guidance system, which has been perfected through countless tests, the tapes can be extended in all directions without getting jammed.
You want to take your dog for a walk? Then put on his leash and let him enjoy his walk. Your retractable leash will do everything else for you. The tape will not slack and get dirty and you don't have to adjust the length manually.
- You want to stop your dog?
- Press the brake button. You want your dog to walk close by?
- Shorten the leash and keep your dog at your side with the brake locked.
The flexi leash offers both you and your dog great comfort and safety. Nevertheless: Use the flexi leash solely appropriately!
- Do not use the flexi leash to tie your dog.
- Never use the flexi leash other than with your hand.
- Do not grasp the tape, you could get injured.
- Do not wind the tape around parts of your body, you may injure yourself.
- Safety loop: In addition to the dog collar, always use the safety loop provided. Should the collar snap, the safety loop avoids the tape rebounding, which may result in injury.
- Check the collar of your dog regularly.
- Walk the dog to heel when other persons or animals approach.
- Only use the permanent stop function when walking your dog to heel on the short leash.
- Children should not be allowed to use the flexi leash.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|