4 payments of $9.60 learn more
Euro leash with a detachable handle, this lead was developed to work in combination with the FREEDOM No Pull Harness as a front / rear control. This is a great option if you want to use the 2 connections on the harness with a longer leash. You may also connect to the dog's collar and harness simultaneously for added control from the rear.
The Euro Lead also has many other configurations listed below.
- Traffic handle short lead all by itself.
- Connect the Traffic Handle to the stationary ring at end of leash and use it as an 244cm (8') long lead.
- Fold lead in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog's collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 122cm (4') lead.
- To create a 61cm (2') leash, continue from step two, slide the floating o-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog's collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip one end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip one end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
- Lead width 1.6 cm (5/8"), small snap hook 5cm
- Lead width 2.5 cm (1"), large snap hook 8cm
Snap Hook Sizes - it is recommended to select a lead with an appropriate sized snap hook for your dog as there is quite a difference between each size. Please refer to the image below.
2 Hounds Design specialise in collars, leashes and harnesses with careful attention to the safety, functionality and comfort for your dog. ...Find Out More
|Brand||2 Hounds Design|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
I brought this leash for my 22kg rescue American Bulldog X, and I could not love it more. Heavy duty & so convenient with all the multi uses. I can start our walks with it clipped to both the front and back D rings on her harness, then double the length when out in the bush for sniffing and exploring. She used to pull but this combined with her huskimo harness stops the pulling. The traffic handle is surprisingly comfy to use as well. I've started using it for my english staffy also, so much so I'll be buying him his own.