4 payments of $18.00 learn more
Rogz have done it again with this amazing quality harness!
Shaken, not stirred, the ROGZ Utility Range remains remarkably strong and deliberately durable; especially when it comes to the Explore Harness.
Made with the same materials found in your sports shoes, with a highly reflective stitching, these harnesses are a little more than just meets the eye. The support handle on the back of the harness allows you to assist your dog while scrambling up those mountain cliffs.
The ring in the front allows you to use a Multi-Purpose Harness for those explorers who prefer a frantic and excitable hike in the woods, rather than a slow meander. Together with the ring on the back of the harness, the front ring provides increased control with the two-part steering, i.e. harness connected to the front ring and the back ring.
The inner padding ensures that your dog remains comfortable while tearing headlong through the jungle.
The Explore Harness is available in 4 sizes and 5 colours, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow and Pink
- Easy Fit – Dual buckles for quick adjustment and easy-fit
- Support Handle – A soft neoprene handle for additional control and support
- In high traffic zone
- In or out the car
- Over an obstacle
- Two-point Steering – D-ring with dual lead attachment
- Top of dog’s back for everyday use
- Front chest-pad for additional control & steering
- Reflective Stitching - Reflective yarn is woven into the webbing and piping for night time visibility.
- ID-Tag Attachment - Accessory D-ring to attach your dog’s identification.
- Comfortable - Padded for extra comfort and support. Explore Harness transfers pressure from your dog’s neck to its chest.
|NITELIFE||SMALL||16mm / 5.8″||370 – 480mm | 14.5 – 19″|
|SNAKE||MEDIUM||20mm / 3.4″||430 – 590mm | 17 – 23″|
|FANBELT||LARGE||20mm / 3.4″||530 – 730mm | 21 – 29″|
|LUMBERJACK||X-LARGE||25mm / 1″||660 – 950mm I 26 – 37.5″|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|