4 payments of $7.10 learn more
The padded control harness ensuring comfort and additional control and is remarkably strong. Designed for double lead connection, the harness is perfect to use when training your dog not to pull on the lead.
- Easy Fit – Dual buckles for quick adjustment and easy-fit. The Control Harness is fitted with two buckles for quick adjustment to ensure a comfortable fit. There are various points of adjustment: neck loop and chest loop webbing can all be adjusted with our tri-glide sliders to ensure a comfortable and easy-fit for your dog.
- Stop-Pull – D-ring with dual lead attachment.
- Top fo dog's back for everyday use
- Front chest-pad for control & steering
- ID-Tag Attachment - Accessory D-ring to attach your dog’s identification.
- Reflective Stitching - Reflective yarn is woven into the webbing and piping for night time visibility.
- Comfortable - Padded for extra comfort and support. ControlHarness transfers pressure from your dog’s neck to its chest.
- Back D-Ring can be used to connect a car safety belt or car tether lead.
The ring in the front allows you to use a Multi-Purpose lead for for better control. Together with the ring on the back of the harness, the front ring provides increased control with the two-part steering, i.e. harness connected to the front ring and the back ring. Designed with two corrosion proof D-rings for dual lead attachments. Simply clip one trigger hook to the back D-ring for everyday use and one to the front chest pad D-ring for steering.
The Control Harness is available in 4 sizes and 5 colours, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow and Pink
|Size||Width of Webbing||Girth Size|
|Nitelife||Small||11mm | 0.43"||23 - 37cm | 9 - 14.5"|
|Snake||Medium||16mm | 0.63"||32 - 52cm | 12.5 - 20.5"|
|Fanbelt||Large||20mm | 0.79"||45 - 75cm | 18 - 29.5"|
|Lumberjack||X-Large||25mm | 0.98"||60 - 100cm | 23.6 - 39"|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|