Make 4 payments of $8.38 over 4 weeks and get it now!
This Soft air-mesh harness from Puppia is extremely comfortable particularly around the neck. It also comes with a re-sizable chest belt for that perfect fit. Available in a large range of sizes to suit most dogs. This is a super comfortable and breathable harness.
The front and collar portion is made of a soft breathable polyester air mesh that fits broadly across your dog's chest so he can walk comfortably and any pressure from the leash is distributed evenly across his neck and shoulders instead of at his neck!
The mesh is edged in super-soft matching or contrasting velour, an adjustable waist belt with side release clip ensures a great fit.
Why buy a Puppia Harness
- Comfort. The materials used in Puppia soft harness are assured to provide maximum comfort for your dog. It doesn't restrict your dog's movements and won't chafe or rub causing their hair to mat or tangle.
- Puppia soft harnesses help to protect your dog's neck, by distributing the weight of your dog across its shoulders removing the strain from the neck. A perfect alternative for standard collars
- Great for growing puppies as the Puppia soft harness can be adjusted to fit as your pup grows.
- Machine washable.
- Recommended by veterinarians all over the world. The Puppia soft harness is one of the few dog accessories that are highly recommended by animal doctors.
Features of the Puppia Soft Harness
- Soft comfortable neck
- Polyester air mesh
- Padded chest section
- Adjustable chest belt
- Puppia's most famous item
Sizing Chart for Measurements
The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product.
|Size||1 Neck Girth||2 Breast Girth||3 Body Length|
When Fitted correctly, the Puppia harness should rest below the neck (right around the shoulders), which allows the harness to distribute the pressure evenly across the chest and prevent any choking.
Puppia is a dog fashion leader acclaimed for their signature soft mesh harness, and fashion clothing. ...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||Each|