Nina Ottosson Dog Casino
Lady Luck's on your pup's side because the Nina Ottosson Dog Casino puzzle game is a surefire way to workout your canine's brain to the max.
The Nina Ottosson Dog Casino is a high difficulty puzzle game and can be adjusted to make it easier or harder for your pet. With eight pull-out treat compartments and eight white bone pegs, you can make this puzzle more fun and customize it to challenge your dog every time.
- Advanced dog puzzle game
- Difficulty level can be increased
- Interactive and enticing game for dogs
- 8 treat drawers on the sides and 8 white bone pegs to seal scent guide holes and lock in the treat drawers to make it more difficult for your dog to find the treats
- Can help you train your pet
- Cats can also play the Nina Ottosson Dog Casino
- Portable and can be taken on travels
- Made from durable material and slobber- and water-proof
- Easy to clean and store
- Dishwasher safe
How to Use:
- The general aim is to get your dog to pull out the treat drawers. The difficulty level can be customized to challenge your pooch. Here's the simplest instruction for this game:
- Place treats inside the drawers, and let your dog watch you put in the treats and push in the drawers carefully. Let your dog sniff out the puzzle game and try to open the drawers by pawing at it or using his or her nose. Do this step until your dog understands how to get the treats.
- You can leave the treat drawers slightly open to help your pooch find the treats in these compartments.
- Here are a few tips to make this puzzle game more difficult:
- Place treats in the drawers and lock a few of the treat compartments with the white bone pegs.
- Lock all the drawers with the white bone pegs. Teach your dog how to remove them if necessary.
Note: If your dog bites the game piece or gets frustrated or more aggressive toward it, calm him or her down and stop playing the game. Try again once your pup has relaxed. If the aggressive behavior continues, try these tips:
- If your dog tries to bite the game piece again, teach him or her how to use paws to play the game.
- If your dog tries to get violent with the game piece, teach him or her how to use his or her nose to play the game.
Warning: Don't let any pets chew on or bite the toy pieces.
Create a fun challenge for your pooch with a Nina Ottosson Interactive Toy!
|Unit Of Measure||Each|