4 payments of $3.62 learn more
One end of the Training Lead is connected on the back of the Freedom No Pull Harness and the other end is connected to the front of the harness to allows you to redirect your dog's attention back to you for training and treats.
This is a great option if you want to use the 2 connections on the harness to connect to the dog's collar and harness simultaneously for added control from the rear.
- Connect one side of the leash to the front of the harness and the other side to the martingale loop. The leash doubled over is 95cm long.
- Connect both connections to the martingale loop for a short single connection leash 95cm long.
- Connect one side to the handle of the leash and the other side to the harness for a longer 165cm leash.
- Lead width 1.6 cm (5/8"), snap hook 3.5cm long
- Lead width 2.5 cm (1"), snap hook 5.5cm long
Snap Hook Sizes - it is recommended to select a lead with an appropriate sized snap hook for your dog as there is quite a difference between each size. Please refer to the image below.
2 Hounds Design specialise in collars, leashes and harnesses with careful attention to the safety, functionality and comfort for your dog. ...Find Out More
|Brand||2 Hounds Design|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|